An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated, goal focussed, organised and proactive Office Manager to join a small busy team in the professional/not for profit sector.
Full details can be found here.
Overall Role Purpose:
This role will be responsible for managing and co-ordinating the operation of this small dynamic not for profit organisation and working as part of a team to deliver service targets.
Principal Duties of the Role:
- Accounting/Book keeping duties, the candidate should have a qualification in book keeping/accountancy or equivalent experience. Must be capable of managing debtors and creditors accounts, posting and reconciling bank and loan accounts. Overseeing that lodgements including appropriate administration, bank and cash reconciliations are completed in a timely manner. Collaborating with the company accountant especially in compiling end of year accounts. Experience in quickbooks would be an advantage.
- Collaborate with team members in all aspects of running the office from filing, handling and movement of light equipment, handling deliveries and posting of stationary.
- Organisation of AGMs, functions, meetings and conference events as required including attendance at such events. Assist with travel requests, preparing agendas, scheduling meetings and arranging conference calls.
- To take the lead in the planning, co-ordinating and execution of marketing programmes in collaboration with the PRO of the organisation, as well as assisting in the maintenance of the company website.
- Co-ordinate internal reviews on corporate governance compliance, operational outputs, performance review and service delivery goals.
- Nurturing relationships with stakeholders such as licensed trainers so as to meet sales targets. Dealing with customer queries including the building of an FAQ reference log for same.
- Supporting team colleagues and managing the day to day operation of a busy office.
- Oversight on the maintenance of the company database, ensuring that all relevant data is kept up to date.
- Maintenance of office records, staff holiday and other absences.
- General Office administration and support including ordering office supplies, answering phones, filing, and other duties as they arise. Ad-hoc reception cover as required.
- Must be an all-rounder and willing to help out and support in all aspects of office administration.
- Must be comfortable to work with others as part of a team.
- Must be flexible and have an ability to work to deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated and be goal driven and comfortable to work alone on occasion.
- Must have a full driving license
- Previous experience in an office environment (any sector)
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong organisational skills and a professional manner and approach.
- An appropriate 3rd level qualification in book keeping /accountancy would be very desirable.
- A background in marketing would be advantageous.
Typically 9am to 5:00 pm with one hour for lunch. Flexibility must be shown on occasion to work outside of these hours from time to time but particularly for critical meetings and events.
In conclusion, this is a role that requires commitment and an excellent work ethic.
If you feel you meet the above criteria we would love to hear from you today. Please apply here and attach a Cover Letter and CV. Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday December 2nd 2019.