Tips for effective online food safety training
Here are a few tips to help get the most out of your online food safety training:
- Schedule the date and time of the course in your diary to prevent any interruptions while the course is running. This can be very challenging for those who may be working from home. Planning ahead is key.
- It may help to put your phone on silent and perhaps turn off your emails before the course starts.
- Find a suitable place where you can set yourself up that is comfortable and with few distractions.
- Log in to the chosen video application in advance of the course in case you come across any difficulties with the log on stage.
- Have a contact number or email address for the course facilitator in case you need help with signing in.
- If you are using a headset or earphones, it may be a good idea to check these are working beforehand.
- Have a pen and some paper ready to take notes.
- Don’t be afraid to interact and ask questions where you need to. This method of learning and communication is new to a lot of us and we are all in the same boat.
Did you know our EHAI Food Safety and HACCP courses are run via video link or zoom in these challenging times? For full details on the training process and how to book an EHAI training course please view the following link http://ehai.ie/blog or contact us at 01 276 1211.